How I learned to stop worrying and love on-call
On-call can be, well, a bit stressful. Keeping services available and functioning 24/7 is a demanding process. However, with the right incident management tools at the ready, you can be more confident about incident resolution.
This 71-page guide is chock-full of insider tips and best practices for incident management, covering topics such as:
- The steps between detect and delegate
- Should postmortems be blameless?
- How to communicate with your customers during an outage
- What makes a good incident report?
- Major incident manager cheat sheet
Read the guide here to get started.