Adobe ColdFusion 9
Target User: Application Developer
IT Problem: Adobe® ColdFusion® 9 software enables developers to rapidly build robust Internet applications by condensing complex business logic into fewer lines of code.
IT Download Description: Adobe® ColdFusion® 9 software introduces a multitude of productivity enhancing features, deeper integration with the Adobe Flash Platform, and simplified integration with enterprise environments that enable developers to rapidly build enterprise-ready Internet applications:
- Office file interoperability to easily read, write and update spreadsheets
- Server Manager to centrally manage multiple ColdFusion servers, simplifying administration of your environment across clusters
- ColdFusion as a Service to access ColdFusion services through AMF and SOAP without writing CFCs
- Built in Adobe AIR Local/Remote Database Synchronization
- Object Relational Mapping to build database independent applications without writing SQL
- New AJAX controls including multimedia, mapping and mor
- Enhanced Caching to improve performance of your ColdFusion applications
Terms of Trial License: Free 30-day trial of a fully functional server that includes all the features of ColdFusion 9 Enterprise. At the end of the 30-day trial, the Trial edition automatically becomes the Developer edition. At any time, full commercial deployment capabilities for an existing Trial or Developer edition installation can be activated by simply inserting a valid serial number for ColdFusion 9 Standard or ColdFusion 9 Enterprise without the need to reinstall.
Special Requirements: Please see the system requirements for running ColdFusion 9 at: http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/systemreqs/