Best Practices for IT Configuration Management
Configuration management is a collection of processes and tools that promote network consistency, track network change, and provide up to date network documentation and visibility. By building and maintaining configuration management best-practices, you can expect several benefits such as improved network availability and lower costs. In this Webcast a team of experts discuss their perspective on IT configuration management. Learn more about:
- What configuration management consists of.
- Drivers for configuration management.
- The difference between configuration management and change management.
- Why configuration consistency is important.
- Configuration management success.