Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006
Product Type: Edge Security
Target User: Security administrator IT Problem: Helps protect your IT environment from Internet-based threats while providing your users with fast and secure remote access to applications and data. IT Download Description: ISA Server 2006 provides security for corporate applications accessed over the Internet by pre-authenticating users before they gain access to published servers, inspecting even encrypted traffic at the application layer in a concise manner and providing automated publishing tools. ISA Server 2006 enables you to securely expand, manage and protect your corporate network by providing:
- HTTP compression
- Content catching including software updates
- Site-to-site VPN capabilities integrated with application-layer filtering
- A hybrid proxy-firewall architecture
- Deep content inspection
- Granular policies
- Comprehensive alerting and monitoring capabilities
Download size: Enterprise Edition = 62MB, Standard Edition = 62MB Special Requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- A personal computer with a 733-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium III-compatible CPU.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 operating system with Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- 512 megabytes (MB) of memory.
- 150 MB of available hard disk space. This is exclusive of hard disk space you want to use for caching.
- One network adapter that is compatible with the computer's operating system, for communication with the Internal network.
- An additional network adapter for each network connected to the ISA Server computer.
- One local hard disk partition that is formatted with the NTFS file system.
- Warning: Do not install ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition on a multi-processor computer with more than four processors.