A guide to continuous software delivery
Business leaders and IT heads recognise the value of software in driving business innovation. Software empowers business strategy. Continuous delivery is a pipeline covering all aspects of a software powered projects from development and quality assurance, testing and through to deployment as well as the feedback loop for continuous improvement. Download our exclusive e-Guide and read more about:
- How to create and manage a rock-solid DevSecOps framework
- Develop a DevOps branching strategy to promote efficiency
- How CI/CD pipelines are putting enterprise networks at risk
- Scrum vs. DevOps: Are they intertwined or redundant?
- GitHub targets vulnerable open source components