Threat hunting the unknown
Threat hunting is not about detecting known threats or indicators of compromise (IoCs). It is intended to find new attacks that could have gone under the radar with any other security technology.
So rather than identifying malware, ransomware or phishing, threat hunting detects hackers that do not use malware but trusted and administrative applications that execute malware-less or file-less attacks.
Watch this webinar to learn how MSPs can enhance their cybersecurity posture through threat hunting. Topics include:
- Why threat hunting is a must
- Threat detection vs threat hunting
- A day in the life of a threat hunter
- Examples of hunting detections
- Providing services around threat hunting