This resource is no longer available
It’s bound to happen and it’s probably coming sooner than you think: The dreaded software audit. Licensing compliance audits are standard practice for software publishers, and it’s wise to take steps to prepare. This whitepaper teaches you how to get ready and respond. Find out:
- The top reasons you are likely to be audited (when to be on alert)
- Common misconceptions about the accuracy of your audit
- Places to find negotiation leverage to reduce penalties in an audit finding
- How to futureproof yourself against surprise changes in licensing metrics
- How to protect yourself against gotchas that stem from deploying software in virtualized environments as well as other technical traps
These are just a handful of the key insights from former software auditors in this helpful guide. Learn how to how to combat software publisher audit activity and minimize audit related fees.