Five Common Pitfalls of HCI & How to Avoid Them
5 Common Pitfalls of HCI & How to Avoid Them
Organizations need a consistent way to manage their traditional and modern apps across a diverse infrastructure landscape that spans data centers, private and public clouds, and edge environments.
A modern approach to hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) can help reduce hybrid cloud complexity, increase productivity, and maximize investments – but only if you know what to avoid:
- Building something new (all over again)
- Modernizing for only what you can see right now
- Separating traditional and cloud-native apps
- Changing your management approach—again
- Building for manual lifecycle management
Download the white paper to learn more and get started today.
VMware and Intel provide IT organizations a path to digital transformation, delivering consistent infrastructure and consistent operations across data centers and public clouds to accelerate application speed and agility for business innovation and growth.