5 keys to successful digital transformation, unveiled

5 Keys to Successful Digital Transformation

Cover

According to a recent study from Bain & Co., only 8% of enterprises are actually achieving their planned digital transformation objectives – leaving a whopping 92% of companies struggling to keep up.

Inside this executive summary from IDG, learn the top five keys to shifting your enterprise from the 92% into the elite 8%.

Vendor:
Citrix
Posted:
07 May 2020
Published:
07 May 2020
Format:
PDF
Length:
1 Page(s)
Type:
Analyst Brief
Language:
English
Already a Bitpipe member? Login here

Download this Analyst Brief!