Cloud backup vs. cloud DR: here are the facts
While cloud disaster recovery (DR) offers many benefits, it’s still an emerging technology/practice. However, global organizations already using cloud DR cited three major benefits:
1. Better functionality at less cost.
2. Easier and less expensive testing.
3. More flexible contracts.
So is cloud DR the right fit for you? Are you already up and running and looking to sanity check that your current initiatives are giving you the performance (and ROI) as expected? How does cloud DR compare to cloud backup? Download today and find out how to:
- Leverage emerging disaster recovery solutions that go far beyond backup and recovery
- Effectively back up virtual machines to the cloud prior to or in the event of a failure
- Win the cloud DR contract/SLA battle with your chosen provider (and learn how to pick the best provider if you have yet to do so)
- Slash cloud storage capacity costs
- And more
In short, cloud and virtualization have made DR affordable, but many things can derail cloud DR efforts without the right advice. View now and find out the facts.