This resource is no longer available
Technology Industry Survey 2014
Now in our third year, the survey reflects the views of over 2,600 technology and digital experts across the UK. It gives a unique insight into the challenges and opportunities of the people who live and breathe technology.
From CTOs to Software Developers, Enterprise Architects to digital entrepreneurs, this extensive report captures the opinions of people at the forefront of shaping what is next for our industry.
- More than a third of the technology workforce have changed jobs in the past 12 months.
- Most IT professionals are happy in their work, but 80% are looking for other opportunities.
- 72% of the workforce believe they need to move to employer to process their careers
- Offering staff innovative projects is the most important factor in keeping them your staff
- Over 20% of employees work 10 hours or more beyond their contracted hours every week.
- Women make up 15.5% of the technology workforce,�� but the gender balance is improving.
- A quarter of technology professionals are only off-line when they are sleeping��
Click on the button below to download this report from Computer Weekly and Mortimer Spinks