This resource is no longer available
Enterprise Security Architecture
A new approach to Information Security
Mark Brown, Mark Brown, Director for Advisory Risk & Information Security at Ernst & Young offers advice to security leaders on developing a robust Enterprise Security Architecture.
- Key trends in information security 2016 to 2012
- The risk landscape in 2013
- Key insights on the role of information security in UK businesses
- Obstacles to effective information security
- How to close the security gap
- A roadmap for success
- Key questions for businesses and business leaders
- How to redesign the security architecture
This presentation was first given to a meeting of Computer Weekly���s CW500 Security Club: ���Robust Security Architecture: Why you need it and how to get it,��� in February 2013.
Click on the button below to download this report