Storage Magazine Online: December 2012 – 6 Hot Storage Technologies for 2013
Our final issue of Storage Magazine Online in 2012 features one of our most popular annual columns: Hot Technologies for Next Year.
Explore this month’s cover story, in which our team of editors team up to tell you the six technologies to watch in 2013 – and why they should be on your radar if they’re not already.
Explore the December 2012 issue of Storage Magazine Online to read other expert features, including:
- Storage editorial chief Rich Castagna wonders if all the end of year research conducted by storage vendors & analysts is actually useful data, or just more marketing spin
- Jon Toigo’s “Storage Revolution” column introduces his thoughts on “The Black Holes of Storage”: Where big storage vendors swallow up smaller companies and threaten innovation in the storage universe
- George Crump provides an update on the state of backup deduplication technology today – and the new developments to watch out for going forward
- Rich Castagna reveals the results of our seventh annual Quality Awards Survey for tape libraries
- Jason Buffngton’s “Hot Spots” column examines the need for better ways to backup private clouds
- Jeff Boles’ “Read/Write” column looks at the latest innovations in iSCSI technology – and how these developments aren’t coming from enterprise vendors
- And more