This resource is no longer available
While tight budgets have forestalled updates to security programs, many businesses are confident they’re winning the game. But the rules−and the players−have changed.
Among more than 9,300 executives across 128 countries and virtually every industry, confidence in their organizations’ information security practices remains high.
The odds, however, are not in their favour. Too often—and for too many organizations—diminished budgets have resulted in degraded security programs. Risks are neither well understood nor properly addressed.
Businesses can no longer afford to play a game of chance. They must prepare to play a new game, one that requires advanced levels of skill and strategy to win.
- A game of confidence: Organizations assess their security practices
- A game of risk: The decline of capabilities over time
- It’s how you play the game: Alignment, leadership, and training are key
- The new world order: Asia advances, South America makes its move, and other regions try to maintain
- What this means for your business
Click on the button below to download this report
PwC firms provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to enhance value for their clients. More than 161,000 people in 154 countries in firms across the PwC network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice