School Saves On Hardware with New Infrastructure
Ranked as one of the best schools in the United Kingdom for academic progress, The Westgate School provides secondary education to around 930 full-time students.
With IT storage capacity at around 80 percent and routine management tasks such as backup and expansion proving time-consuming, the school decided to review its server and storage environment. They needed to modernize their storage and backup infrastructure to stabilize their environment and accommodate future growth without additional hardware costs.
Check out this short case study to learn how Westgate was able to seamlessly and affordably modernize their storage and server environment and the benefits they now enjoy, including:
- About £20,000 saved on hardware
- Physical servers reduced from 6 to 2
- Significant return on investment achieved in months
- New servers deployed in minutes
- Reliable, state-of-the-art disaster recovery
- And more