This resource is no longer available
Dave Britton, chief press officer of the Met Office, explains how the Met has harnessed social media, in this presentation for Computer Weeky’s 500 Club for IT leaders.
- Met’s social media strategy
- Linking social media with traditional media
- Growing reach of social media at the Met
- Case study: Grimsvotn volcanic eruption
- Case study: Hurricane Katia
- Social media policy
Press on the button below to download this presentation
The CW500 Club is a private members' club for senior IT professionals and leading industry figures. Membership is by invitation.