Data Protection and Backup: Questions to Consider When Creating Your Disaster Recovery Plan
When it comes to data protection and recovery, many businesses are not as safe as they believe. The first thing that comes to mind when considering a disaster recovery plan, by the average consumer and corporate technology professionals alike, is a backup of critical files.
This white paper will answer some important questions on data protection and recovery like:
- How Often Should You Perform a Backup?
- What Backup Media Should You Choose?
- What Should Be Included in Your Backup?
- How Quickly Can Your Business Recover?
- Do You Have Physical Systems, Virtual Systems or Both?