The Critical Role of Text Analytics in the BI Ecosystem
A vast amount of business-relevant information is in the form of text, locked in emails, documents, blogs, and forums. Integrating this mother lode of textual information into modern analytics applications is a growing challenge for many enterprises.
Join Sybase, Seth Grimes and Kapow on Tuesday, June 15th at 1:00 PM ET to learn why and how enterprises are motivated to deploy text analytics capabilities for research, e-discovery, customer service, fraud detection, and competitive intelligence. By viewing this webcast you will understand:
- Why unstructured data represents a significant opportunity
- What value text analytics is demonstrating in typical use cases
- How to integrate text analytics technology and solutions within the BI/analytics ecosystem
- Which technologies are required for integrating structured and unstructured analytics
- How to get started - a basic roadmap