- Feb 18, 2013
- Feb 18, 2013
- 28 Page(s)
- Research Content
Sponsored by: ComputerWeekly.com
Innovative business technologies in a converging world: outlook, opportunities and obstacles
From December 2012 to January 2013, Nimbus Ninety conducted its Market Trends Survey 2013. The survey elicited 268 responses from senior UK business practitioners across a range of public, private and third sector enterprises.
This independently researched and produced report investigates converging business technologies, including cloud computing, big data analytics and business intelligence.
Key findings include:
- SMEs are proving slower and more reluctant in the adoption of new business technologies than companies with larger annual turnover.
- ‘Increasing customer retention/ average sales per customer’ was the number one business objective for 2013
- BI tools were selected as necessary in the execution of half (49%) of organisations’ key business strategies.
- Mobile technologies and infrastructure (35%), big data analytics (30%), and collaboration tools (30%) were also commonly selected.
- Enabling collaboration between different technologies and ensuring new technologies are not implemented in isolation (both 63%) were both highlighted as important by the majority of respondents.
Click on the button below to download this report
Nimbus ninety is a group of interactive business technology focused communities. We provide leadership and actionable insight for senior level business and technology leaders across the UK and Europe.