This resource is no longer available
CFO Research Study - Linking Numbers and Narratives
The numbers don't always tell the whole story. Many companies are incorporating narrative elements into both internal and external reporting. However, adding a narrative analysis to financial reports can take a substantial amount of staff and management time.
Companies today need more automation, more variance analysis/explanations, and less keying of information into spreadsheets. This white paper will put you on the path to:
- Better integration and standardization in systems and processes
- Streamline the time to collect so management can spend more time analyzing and discussing
- Be more forward-looking/predictive
- Have enhanced collaboration among units and stronger alignment with a mission-critical focus
- And more.
Register now for “Business Analytics in the Era of Big Data” free-to-attend virtual event by IBM on June 11. Discover how the latest in IBM Analytics solutions can empower you to:
· Spend less time organizing data and more time extracting real meaning
· Improve decision-making in your job function
· Drive fact-based actions for better business results.