- Apr 30, 2012
- Apr 25, 2012
- 12 Page(s)
- Case Study
Sponsored by: ComputerWeekly.com
Dave Britton, chief press officer of the Met Office, explains how the Met has harnessed social media, in this presentation for Computer Weeky’s 500 Club for IT leaders.
- Met’s social media strategy
- Linking social media with traditional media
- Growing reach of social media at the Met
- Case study: Grimsvotn volcanic eruption
- Case study: Hurricane Katia
- Social media policy
Press on the button below to download this presentation
The CW500 Club is a private members' club for senior IT professionals and leading industry figures. Membership is by invitation.